Vision and mission
Ayurveda ( Ayu – life,veda –knowledge ) is a method of holistic healing and is based on prevention rather than cure of the illness. It heals your spirit and minds instead of just treating the affected body parts. Ayurveda is based on purification of the body in a natural way and the environment created helps to remove all toxins and help regain body’s natural tolerance or resistance from the diseases and help rejuvenate your and regain your good health.
- To be a world class Ayurvedic teaching known for its excellence in holistic health and care.
- To deliver quality Ayurvedic products and services that would enhance the quality of human life.
- To facilitate the growth and development of Ayurvedic education.
- To support individuals in their journey to self-realisation and understanding their individual and personal needs.
- To assist individuals in their inner growth and inner peace through self acceptance and healing.
- To mould a community that empowers individuals and humanity to achieve health and well being through Ayurveda with respect and value for our customers.
- To deliver esteemed service and find happiness in its cure and comfort.